Thursday, May 7, 2009

Are you afraid too?

Work at Home programs are all over. We see them on TV, the Internet and hear them advertised on the radio. They are full of money talk, easy work hours and wealth beyond your imagination. But does the average person really think THEY can do it? Probably not.
So keep reading this because your looking at my first attempt to make money from home! I will fill you in on every step of my journey. My missteps too. There will be missteps, that much I know.

OK, got the blog posted. Now I have to keep it up. It is suggested that you try to post to the first blog everyday. First mistake done! (Shew, got that out of the way!). I haven't posted everyday as you can see! I thought I was suppose to give it a few days then post again. NOT! Lesson learned.

I'm not going to give up yet. Dedication is one of the things I have that no one can take away. It's not a matter of WANTING, it's a matter of needing to follow through on this. Circumstances dictate that I find another source of income. This alone creates dedication because I have to!
So I've corrected the mistake and on I go. Haven't made money yet. I'm going to. I can smell it and besides, the palm of my hand has been itching and that means I'm coming into some money. I'm not talking about a Friday paycheck either!

I've been working with a program called "ProfitArticle.com". There is a link at the bottom of the page. I'm still learing how to link the kind of stuff you see like "click here" that will take you to the site.

My intention is not to turn this blog into an advertisement, but to show you how to make money from blogging like they say. They just happen to be the program I found that has stood up to their word. No More Money Is Ever Asked For! In fact, they will tell you how to do whatever it is you need to do without having to purchase anything. True, some of the places they link you to for the instructions do have things to purchase but, they tell you how to do it manually. And with great instruction on how to do it.

Having said that, I can attest to the fact that they are true to their word. Honesty from a work at home program, what a concept! I can also tell you that at this point in the venture, if your not determinded to do this, you won't! Think of it this way, you had to pay to go to school didn't you? Even in public schools they make you pay for books, right? Well, you have to pay for any education you want. If your looking for something for nothing, keep looking and let me know what you find. Probably not alot.

The adventure is not nearly done. If there is something bad here, I can't find it. I've seen alot of these programs and so far, so good. My learing curve is HIGH, but I'll get there. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to email me at irishonejb@hotmail.com. (It linked, how cool is that!). Or just post a comment at the bottom.

Ok, watch what I learned from the staff at "ProfitArticle.com", you can click here to learn more about them!! I actually saw a bad review from a woman on google once about profit article. She said she couldn't get ahold of them. Well, I did with ease! They helped and I'm on my way again. Still haven't made any money yet???? (I hate it when that happens!!) I'm guessing the woman who said she couldn't get ahold of them either didn't read EVERYTHING on the site, or was maybe to quick to say no one helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment